
Tanner was so excited to be baptized! These are the invitations that we sent out, isn't Tanner a handsome kid?
His baptism turned out so nice. His Uncle Ryan Edwards spoke on getting baptized and his Aunt M'Recia spoke on receiving the Holy Ghost. She decorated Tanner all up with all the new things you get when you are confirmed (a new brain, new eyes, new ears, new feet, etc). Ryan and M'Recia both did a great job.After we had a dinner. The preparations for this dinner turned out to be crazy! We were planning on having about 70 people with all of Tanner's family and friends. We hoped to have the party outside in our backyard, but it looked like it was going to rain all day, so early Saturday morning we went and set up in the cultural hall of the church. When we got home, I ran downstairs to our 2nd fridge to get the 3 crockpots of chicken (for taco salads) I had cooked the day before. I pulled them out and realized the crockpots weren't cold at all, our fridge wasn't working! The next 2 hours were hectic to say the least as we tried to quickly start over to make dinner for everyone. Thanks to Paul and my Mom and Dad, we pulled off a yummy dinner( just as planned) but with a little more stress!
This is Grandma Elda (89 years old) with a bunch of her grandkids. Thanks to my friend, Lindsey, we had cute little centerpieces.

2 comments:
Tanner is such a mini-Paul.
Whew...I didn't know people did dinners at baptisms! That makes me nervous to consider living in Utah. haha...nervous laugh...haaah.
It's fun to see your blog (I can't even remember now how I came across it). Your boys are all so handsome and grown up and you are such a cute mom! --Amy (Laneri) Blake
Post a Comment