
This year for Paul's work party, we went to Boondocks for the afternoon and then had a picnic at the park. Paul works with such great people that we had a great time! Logan and Regan had fun playing with all the arcade games. We did a round of laser tag, which was a blast, but I was horrible at it!

Here's a bunch in our group getting ready to take off in the race cars. This I think was the highlight of Boondocks for the boys.

I even got to go out with Paul (man he is a backseat driver), but we had fun racing with the kids and trying to cut them off.

The kids also had fun doing the bumper boats, of course half the fun is getting wet!

Here is Garrett and Tanner with their cousins, Ritchie and Jackson. What tough boys we have!
No comments:
Post a Comment