
When I went to pull out two candles to put on Logan's pancakes for his birthday, I felt so weird thinking this may be the last time I only need two candles for a birthday. I don't know why that made me feel sad, but it did. Maybe its that cute little face that is trying so hard to blow out the candles. I absolutely love watching Logan right now, I can see the wheels just turning as he is trying to figure out the world around him. I wish I could just freeze him at this age.

Logan had a blast opening up his presents, he finally got it this year. He couldn't rip off the wrapping paper fast enough to see what was inside. His favorite toy was his bubble lawn mower. We haven't even had to put bubbles in it, he is too busy pushing it around the house. Happy Birthday baby boy!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Logan! We love you, little buddy.
Ang, you sound like someone having second thoughts...
Post a Comment