Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Logan crashes


Logan has a hard time stopping in the day to get his nap, so sometimes he keeps on going until he just can't keep his eyes open... and then he crashes, where ever he is.  This one is probably my favorite, I found him a couple of days ago asleep on top of the air hockey table downstairs, it must have been a nice cool spot to rest in the hot afternoon.

Here is Logan asleep behind a chair in our front room.
And another crazy spot, the laundry room floor.  I didn't dare move him and he slept there with the washer and dryer going for over 2 hours.

Then last Sunday evening, he finally crashed while Paul was reading the boys a story on the swing.
I know what you are thinking, that I really should put him down for a nap and then put him to bed at night. He usually goes to bed and takes naps like a good boy, but there are days when he just wants to be like the big kids and keep going.  I know he is going to crash when I here him singing to himself and his head starts nodding.  Logan is just like his Uncle Cory, has to sing himself asleep (just want to see if you are reading...hee, hee).


4 comments:

Candy said...

that is so sweet! How precious is that? On top of the air hockey table? pretty funny. And I LOVE that red chair and fun pillow you have in your front room!

Danielle Thompson said...

Love the pics of Logan...anytime they are sleeping, it's so much better for everyone if you just let them finish off the nap, no matter where they are!

Brady and Karen said...

Ah! Love it. Asleep in the laundry room is my favorite. That actually sounds pretty nice--the washer and dryer noise, warmth...

Scott and Natalie said...

Very cute! He is a creative guy! It's nice that he is so adaptable!