
Garrett had the ultimate birthday party this year, every 10 year old's dream birthday party... Boondocks! We had just gone there for a work party and because it had rained a little while we were there, we got a bunch of free passes to go back again. So, Garrett's wish came true, I took a bunch of friends and all the boys (minus Logan - thanks Mom) to Boondocks. They had a great time!

Here is Garrett with his good friend, Konrad.

After getting home from Boondocks, Garrett had his first comp. soccer practice and then came home to a family birthday party. We had both sets of grandparents come over for a BBQ and brownie sundaes.

Garrett got a wiggle car for his birthday. These things are so fun! The boys are having a blast with this toy. However, Logan is positive that it is his and is not very happy whenever Garrett gets on it. This isn't a great picture, but I love the look on Logan's face. Logan is determined to get Garrett off the wiggle car and Grandpa Jim is sitting in the back laughing at my crazy boys.

Garrett never wants to hurt my feelings, and I know that he isn't much into clothes, but he is really trying to look excited about getting a new shirt. What a nice boy.
We are so lucky to have Garrett in our family. He adds a lot a excitement to our family, he loves to tease his brothers and loves to laugh and make others laugh. Garrett is a great help to me and is such a good kid. I can't believe that he is ten, happy birthday Garrett!
1 comment:
I remember when little Gar-bear hit his head in Colorado and had to get stitches! TEN YEARS! Way to go Buddy!
Post a Comment