Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Chillin' in Cozumel


The food on a cruise is great, but by the end of the week, I was so excited to eat something different! Paul and I love, love, love Mexican food! So we were super excited to eat at this little Mexican restaurant after shopping all morning. I love shopping in Mexico and feeling like I'm getting a great deal. I wish we had had more time for that, even though the guys were more then done when it was time for lunch.
After lunch we finally got to go snorkeling. Paul was so excited to try out his new underwater camera. We got a ton of video clips on it, which I am not going to post, but pretty cool!


We went out by boat to 3 different locations to snorkel. It so fun to see all the different kinds of tropical fish. I was holding out for a sea turtle, but we never did see one.

Paul "hanging lose" at the bottom of the ocean in Cozumel. Note to self: Next time when we snorkel, we will bring our own gear. It is a little gross using rental stuff, even if it has been cleaned.

1 comment:

Dean and Lana Edwards said...

Your posts of the cruise were so much fun. While we enjoyed 30 degree weather and snow in Heber, you were tanning in the sun. Perfect time to go! The pictures were great.