Sunday, November 15, 2009

Our first TEENager!

I can't believe that I have a 13 year old! Bryson decided this year for his birthday he wanted to go to The Last Samari in Park City. Great choice! The Heywoods decided to come with us, which is always fun to have cousins to help celebrate.

Here is Garrett is motion trying to catch a shrimp (man, I need a good camera).

Logan wasn't quite sure about this place. When the chef started the fire in front of him, it scared him big time! He wanted to watch, but wanted to make sure he was holding on tight to my neck.
Here is Bryson with his birthday gifts, a Sports Authority card and a BYU Snuggie. The Snuggie has seriously been a hit, I even like to use it! I have always made fun of them, but don't knock it until you try it.
Bryson wanted an eclair cake for his birthday cake, and Grandma Edwards' made him a really yummy one!
I couldn't resist giving my 13 year old a kiss after he blew out the candles. I told him I knew what he wished for, but he wasn't to get a kiss from any girl except his Mom. Bryson is so fun to have in our family. He is an example to his brothers and loves to hang out with his family.

3 comments:

Brady and Karen said...

The "blanket that has sleeves?" Wow. I am going to go ahead and knock it before I try it. That sounds hilarious.

Happy Birthday, Bryson!

Scott and Natalie said...

Holy freak-- Bryson is 13? Dang time flies. I still remember when he up and decided to urinate on me the first time we met! You have come a long way, Bryson.

Congrats big man!

Elder Bryson Ritchie said...

i love you