Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Garrett in the UTAH Program

After listening to Garrett sing for months about Utah, we were finally able to watch the whole program (and Mckay and I sang along quietly).  Here is Garrett with his teacher, Karen Edwards.  Wow!  We know three Karen Edwards and they are all skinny and cute.
Garrett doing his square dance.
Okay, if Garrett marries Summer, I have so many pictures for their wedding video.  Summer's Mom and I are good friends and we have fun getting pics together of them, just in case...
Garrett and his class getting ready to perform.  Go Garrett!  Cory and Kristen, let me share of little bit of the song just for you (if you want to call me I'll sing it for you, but here are the words...)  
Utah, people working together
Utah, what a great place to be!
Blessed from heaven above, its the land that I love, THIS IS THE PLACE!
(just a little hint)

3 comments:

cory said...

I don't get it. What does that hint mean?

Danielle Thompson said...

Ya gotta love all the silly school programs this time of year...the kids sure do!

Brady and Karen said...

hahahaha! I think you need to attach some video over here.

Yeah, sometimes I still wonder if I should have kept my maiden name, but then I remember it was Nufer. hmmm... Nufer-Edwards doesn't really roll off the tongue.