Sunday, November 02, 2008

and a few more parties...

The highlight of our Halloween this year was the traditional Edwards' Eeerie Edibles!  We haven't had Mom and Dad around for three years to celebrate Halloween.  We had a yummy brunch on Saturday morning, and best of all, Ryan brought up his fiance! 
Here is the menu, which we had to decode before eating.  The boys had so much fun with this!
Ryan and Karen... they are seriously so cute together.  I simply adore her and can see she will fit right in with our family.  We had so much fun hanging out with them all day Saturday... they entertained our kids, played our favorite new card game with us (Five Crowns), and then stayed up late with us and talked after the kids were all in bed.

Yes, my Mom is superwomen.  She also decorated sugar cookies with the boys this week too. The cookies were extremely decorated with lots of candy, yummy stuff!  Thanks Mom for the fun parties!

6 comments:

Wendy Sue said...

1. Your mom is the most fabulous grandma ever! I bet she's so happy to be home to do all of these fun things with the kids!

2. Is that your parent's new kitchen? Oh my gosh - it's gorgeous!!!

3. Yeah for Ryan - how exciting!!

4. Now I'm craving sugar cookies...

Wendy Sue said...

OH, and I forgot to add:

5. I'm so glad you're blogging again!!! ;)

Unknown said...

Lucky lucky. I wish we had someone to help make our Edwards Edibles.

- Kristen

Danielle Thompson said...

You must love having your mom home again! And tell Ryan we all said "Hooray for him!"--we figured it had to be happening soon.

Scott and Natalie said...

Love it! All the festivities and costumes, it's all wonderful! We can't wait to hang out and play our new favorite card game too!

Brady and Karen said...

I love Eerie Edibles. Brady and I are trying to start that tradition everywhere we go. We'll see if it sticks. Our ward took to it pretty well on Friday night!