Sunday, November 23, 2008

Mommy's little helper...


In the mist of science projects for two boys and trying to clean up dinner, this is where I found my little helper.  It turned out to be a great place to keep him for awhile, he was totally entertained.  Its amazing what I let my kids get away with sometimes for a few minutes of sanity. 
Talking about sanity time, I had a fun girls night out this weekend and went to see TWILIGHT. It was great!  I was surprisingly pleased with the movie and can't wait to get back to reading the series.  You've got to see it!

2 comments:

Danielle Thompson said...

Number 5 gets away with so much more than number 1...but I agree, it's all worth it for a few moments of sanity. We saw Twiligt too...absolutely enjoyed it! I think every girl in the theater giggled nonstop...it was reminiscent of those high school days. And yes, the BYU game was awful...Tim didn't want to go to school and face his students.

Dean and Lana Edwards said...

All of those boys look so cute. How could any of them be anything but mother's and father's helpers. We were glad to be a part of that turkey building FHE.