Sunday, October 12, 2008

More Pictures of my boys

Okay, there were some better ones of Garrett, but this one totally captures his personality and makes me smile.
Logan  - I know he's adorable!  Its hard to believe that a baby so cute could get into so much mischief, looks can be deceiving!
Mckay, my little preschooler.  I love his enthusiasm for life, he is my pal and big helper while the other boys are at school. 
Tanner, showing off yet another lost tooth.  He is such a sweet boy and our little peacemaker.
I'm not sure when Bryson grew up.  I can't believe he is turning 12 in two weeks from today and will be a deacon.  I am now understanding what people mean they say, "Enjoy them when they are young, they grow up way to fast."  He truly is an example to his brothers and I am so proud of him.

6 comments:

Brady and Karen said...

Wow, I feel like I've been around since the beginning. Sometimes, I look at pics of Bryson as a baby (in Brady's album), and think I knew him then, too. Very sweet pictures.

Scott and Natalie said...

Five kids is a lot of people! Your boys are so great! We can't believe how fast time goes either! It seems like Garrett was just a little guy learning to walk with stitches in his head (in Colorado!)

Candy said...

Bryson is almost 12!? Are you kidding me? I am totally trying to 'enjoy them while they're little' even though some days it is hard. they are So cute!

Dean and Lana Edwards said...

Remarkable pictures of our grandchildren. We're glad we can put our arms around them and hug them.

Elder Bryson Ritchie said...

garrett ritchie,
said oh

Ryan Edwards said...

I second your comment made about Garrett...that is definitely him to a "T!"