Sunday, October 12, 2008

Family Pics




Okay, I know that we are not regular bloggers, but I do have a testimony of blogging.  So, this is my feeble attempt to start up again.  Here are some pictures my friend Lindsey took of our family last week... What do you think?  I've decided it is pretty much impossible to get 5 boys to smile at one time.  But, I think she did a great job!

6 comments:

Danielle Thompson said...

Love, love, love the pictures! The second one of your family is my favorite! Glad to know your family is still alive and blogging. . .well, sort of!

Brady and Karen said...

I love the second picture. Your hair looks fantastic!

Brit said...

You have a great looking family. Love the pictures.

Candy said...

So glad you're blogging again! You are like a freaking model, I swear, you are so pretty. I love that second picture of you all, so cuddly and having a fun family time. All the pictures look so good.
my blog is www.wilson-crew.blogspot.com if you want to take a look!

Dean and Lana Edwards said...

Were just glad we're not having to see those pictures from far away.
We now can see your family almost every day. And we'll have to admit you are all awfully good looking.

Elder Bryson Ritchie said...

oooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww that burns love garrett