
Wow! Bryson is 12, I can't believe I have a 12 year old. Bryson was ordained a deacon last night from his Dad. I couldn't be more proud of him. He seriously is such a good kid and has really grown up a lot this year. It has been fun this year having a little extra time with him each day. We get up earlier than the rest of the boys to get him off to school first and then he comes home an hour earlier than the rest of the boys. I've enjoyed having some one on one time with him. He is fun to have around and a great help to me.

Bryson with 12 candles (in the shape of a Y - thanks to Garrett).

Late night party with Bryson's friends. They had a great time playing capture the flag outside with glow in the dark sticks, playing the Wii, and eating barbecued hamburgers. Hey, Easton, do you see anything special in this picture above?

Mckay's gifts to Bryson - his Iron Man sunglasses, a used autographed Disney book, and his cow flashlight.

Oh, and Bryson's favorite gift... the Ute's t-shirt! He actually got two of these, along with a cute little purple purse. Thats what happens when you give gag gifts to your friends. Bryson just gave a friend a barbie for his b-day a couple of weeks ago. I'm hoping we can using this Ute t-shirt for Halloween somehow. Any ideas? I thought he and Garrett should be beaten up UTE fans. We'll see...
4 comments:
thats adorable love garrett what a nice brother of mckay
I do think Garrett is adorable. Kenzie, holy cow, she grew up! Bryson, you are a stud! Happy Birthday!!!
Bryson looks great. The gag gifts are hilarious.
Thanks for having Easton at your party Bryson! Whoa, when did you get so old?! I love hearing about your family Ang!
Post a Comment