Sunday, May 11, 2008

Top Ten Highlights of Hawaii


These highlights are in no order, but just what was memorable for me...

3- Having Logan take a nap, so I could lay in the sun and read New Moon.  (I know, I know I shouldn't be tanning)

4-  Going to the Luau and the fire show at the Polynesian Cultural Center with the boys.
5- Just hanging out with my sister-in-laws.
6- Trying pineapple ice cream at the Dole Pineapple Plantation.
7- Watching my competitive  boys (including Paul) try to beat records in going through the pineapple garden maze.
8- Hooking up with Scott and Natalie for dinner before their flight home.  We were so happy Natalie was okay...(we will let Natalie share all the details).
9- Watching the boys having fun with their cousins and get to know them better.

10- Seeing Zachary and watching Logan "play" with him.  Logan was happy to give him lots of kisses.

4 comments:

Scott and Natalie said...

Cool pics, guys! Thanks for buying dinner for us in Honolulu. One of these days, we'll let you take us to more parts of Hawaii. :)

Brady and Karen said...

YESSSSSSSS!!!! We made in 2 of your top 10!

Bytheway, you get to count what you did as surfing. You rode in a few waves on a surfboard. Next time you come, you'll be ridin' em like the locals.

Randi Ritchie said...

Way fun! I love Hawaii. Only been there once...but plan to return. you can veiw our blog at www.bruceandrandiritchie.blogspot.com. I sent you an invite...if you need another, let me know.
Randi

Elder Bryson Ritchie said...

logan is cute love garrett