
I wish I had better pictures to do our trip justice. We stayed at the Mariott Ko'Olina Beach Villas. Their pools were amazing and my kids were in paradise with 2 huge pools (like the one above), hot tubs, a sandy beach pool, and the ocean just down the steps, it doesn't get any better. Well, actually it did for the boys when they realized they could order shaved ice at the pool bar and have it charged to our room!

Here's Tanner trying out the snorkeling equipment in the pool.

Paul is always the fun Uncle. Here Paul is with a bunch of cousins in the ocean with a mini trampoline we rented. It was so fun.

A picture with the "older cousins". Paul and I (and Logan) took Bryson and some of the older cousins on a hike up to this waterfall. I was so mad I didn't have my swimsuit with me on the hike, but we had fun watching the kids and Uncle Charles swim around.

Logan was such a great sport, we took him every where with out a problem.
2 comments:
What a fun trip. We will have to plan a trip sometime and all go together.
i love hawaii love garrett
Post a Comment