Bikes have been the excitement at our house lately. Tanner just got a new one for his birthday (his Daddy let him have it early) and Bryson just bought a new bike yesterday. The three boys have been on many bike rides together and have done some exploring above our house. In fact, Bryson woke up at 5:30 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep because he was so excited to ride his new bike.
Paul and I didn't want to be left out of all the fun, so after years of going back and forth on whether or not we should get a bike trailer/ jogging stroller, be made the plunge. If any of you are in the market, we found a great deal at Costco. This stroller was only $150 and converts in just a minute to a bike trailer. It fits two kids and has all the bells and whistles we wanted. Paul decided to take us on a fun bike trail by Park City (Karen ran her marathon there) and go on a bike ride. We had so much fun! The boys had a blast! Paul got to pull McKay and I was surprised that I could even keep up in my condition. Needless to say, I wasn't able to sit again for days after the ride, but it was worth it. Garrett told us "thank you" about 100 times that day. I love getting out and doing stuff like that with the boys, now if I could just like camping. . .

1 comment:
I cannot believe how much older McKay looks!
Your family biking looks like a fun adventure.
Post a Comment