It use to be, when I was in school, St. Patrick's Day meant you wore a green shirt. Or if you were daring, you may try to hide your green somewhere so if someone pinched you, you could pinch them back. Well, at least for my boys, March 17th is green day and which ever class can wear the most green gets some sort of prize. Of course that means a CONTEST and therefore, it is taken very seriously at our house. Bryson got into it the most this year. With multiple shirts, underwear, hats, and a tie in green, I think we counted 9 items in green. Needless to say, his class won. This child does not lack confidence. I took the boys to school that morning and I wondered if Bryson would be a little nervous to get out of the car in his stunning outfit. But just the opposite. He was very proud of his new look and strutted out onto the playgrould excited to show his new stuff.

No comments:
Post a Comment