For Grandparents Day, Bryson needed to make an Indian diorama. He decided to do his project on the Inuit Indians (if you are like me and asking "who are they?' , they are otherwise known as Eskimos). This picture really doesn't give our work justice. Paul and Bryson made the dog sled (those dogs took hours to find, we looked everywhere!). The sled is made out of popsicle sticks, a clothes hanger, and a brown paper bag. Bryson and I made the igloo (out of marshmellows). And if you look close you can see the firepit and the lake.
Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Bryson's Diorama
For Grandparents Day, Bryson needed to make an Indian diorama. He decided to do his project on the Inuit Indians (if you are like me and asking "who are they?' , they are otherwise known as Eskimos). This picture really doesn't give our work justice. Paul and Bryson made the dog sled (those dogs took hours to find, we looked everywhere!). The sled is made out of popsicle sticks, a clothes hanger, and a brown paper bag. Bryson and I made the igloo (out of marshmellows). And if you look close you can see the firepit and the lake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Nice work Bryson! You're a spelling bee champ and an artist!
When I first read this, I thought it said "Bryson's Diarrhea." What a relief (no pun intended) when I realized it was Diorama!
Oh, you aren't the only one, that is exactly what Tanner and Garrett have been calling it.
Post a Comment