Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Valentines Contest!

Seeing that the Valentine season is approaching, I thought I would host a little contest. Paul and I, like most of you will be going out for Valentines this year and would like some ideas for our date night. So, we want you to give us some input on what you think would be the "coolest date"! Now, no hanky, panky stuff (we can take care of that all by ourselves) just good clean fun or romantic stuff. Oh, and no eating at the "Bombay House", those entries will be excluded. Get your thinking caps going.
We will then choose one of your date ideas for Valentines. The winner will be notified by our blog and will receive a very special PRIZE which will not be disclosed at this time. But, rest assured it will be a good one! Have fun!

6 comments:

cory said...

I will only participate if I know what the prize is before hand.

Brady said...

I know you said you'd take care of the hanky-panky, but if you need any bows and ribbons, we've got yo back.

Brady said...

Oh, and what is our budget? I'm pretty sure your budget is different than ours...hehehe

Elder Bryson Ritchie said...

Okay, let me clarify some details:
1)Cory, you just have to go on faith that the prize will be a good one, its called a surprise!
2)Our budget is enough for the cost of dinner and movie (oh and don't forget the cost of a babysitter $6 a hour!) Or Brady and Karen, we could call on your services...just kidding!

Ryan Edwards said...

Brady and Karen can take care of the bows and ribbons, I can supply the "Full Throttle" just like last year for your anniversary! By the way, I have a blog but haven't posted pics yet but it's and going. http://edwardskid.blogspot.com

cory said...

I can't think of anything to do in Utah, but if you want to come out to California maybe we can come up with something. :)