
There always seems to be a lot of questions and inquiries in our home at Christmas time. The boys are very curious to find out how Santa and his elves really work. Here are some of our favorites:
BRYSON: "Mom, just so you know I'm watching to make sure Santa's paper is different than your wrapping paper this year. If it isn't then I'll know Santa isn't real."
GARRETT: "Mom, do I get a gift for everytime I've been nice this year. Because I haven't been very nice to my brothers this year. But, I was nice to McKay once, so I know I'll get one present. Does Santa count stuff from last year? I hope so, then I can get more presents!"
TANNER: (this was the year of endless questions) "Mom, how does Santa fit down the chimney? When is Santa's birthday? How old is Santa? Dad, I can't believe it, I got all these presents and I wasn't even very good this year!"
PAUL: "You boys better be good because Santa's elves are watching."

No comments:
Post a Comment