Monday, January 09, 2006

Oh what fun it is to ride...

on a sled right down the stairs! When Santa brought these sleds he had no idea what fun the boys could have in their own home with them! Luckily, Uncle Scott always is always thinking and taught our boys to go down the stairs on a sled, what a novel idea. I'm just waiting for someone to crack their head open, and then we will send Scott the bill. What is it with Scott and the need for speed? For example: Rick's college water park and snowboarding, I better tell my boys to be careful! I think Scott's passing on his wild past now to the next generation, he never once went down our stairs.
We were so happy that Scott and Natalie stayed with us for a couple days over Christmas. We had so much fun with them. Scott entertained the boys while Natalie, Paul, Bryson, and I played a long game of scrabble. And we love having Easton and Maddie around too, infact we may just keep little Maddie, we need a little princess around our house.

2 comments:

Brady said...

Man, last time I tried to teach the kids to slide down the stairs I got in trouble. What's up?

Scott and Natalie said...

That's why Scott is in marketing! He has a natural talent for showing people the value of thinking his way!