Friday, November 04, 2005

Carving Pumpkins

Carving pumpkins is not what it use to be. I remember sitting around forever drawing face after face to get just the right jack o' lantern pattern. Then, using a kitchen knife, I would start to carve the face that I had drawn on with a marker. Now the boys look on the computer to find the right pattern and then tape the pattern on the pumpkin. After that, we punch little holes along the pattern lines, that then leave a line to cut on the pumpkin. We even have pumpkin carving tools. Man, how things evolve! We had a great time, here are some pictures... Bryson, our true blue fan! Garrett(and his cookie) with his spooky ghost pumpkin.


Tanner and Daddy at work gutting out a pumpkin.

McKay even got to work on his own little pumkpin. How fun!

1 comment:

Scott and Natalie said...

I think Paul is having the most fun! Who wouldn't want to carve a "Y" into a pumpkin! That's the halloween spirit!