I have to ask the question? Has grandma Elda made any of you rice pudding lately? No, I didn't think so. I am grandma's favorite - and frankly she's mine too. No one else makes me rice pudding and sends the whole pot home with me. The fact that she asks me not to tell anyone else suggests to me that she might like you all a little bit (seeing as how she is concerned about your feelings and all) - just not enough to be on my level of love. . . Keep trying - but I doubt you'll catch up.
Monday, October 03, 2005
Grandma Loves Me More than You
I have to ask the question? Has grandma Elda made any of you rice pudding lately? No, I didn't think so. I am grandma's favorite - and frankly she's mine too. No one else makes me rice pudding and sends the whole pot home with me. The fact that she asks me not to tell anyone else suggests to me that she might like you all a little bit (seeing as how she is concerned about your feelings and all) - just not enough to be on my level of love. . . Keep trying - but I doubt you'll catch up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'll bet she will make us some for us...and can't wait...don't let her forget how to make it...
Post a Comment