
Tanner had been waiting for this day for a very long time. He didn't think it was fair that his brothers got to start school before him. Tanner is going to "KinderPrep" at Ms. Jani's house, which is just up the street. Tanner is very excited because he has Trevor, his cousin in his class with him. I love Tanner's smiles in these pictures, he is such a little poser. What do you think, he looks like the next BYU quarterback with his build, especially next to Trevor! McKay is so use to having his brothers to play with, he doesn't know what to do when its just me. Maybe he needs a new little playmate...I guess its time to make another announcement....JUST KIDDING!

1 comment:
Pretty darn good lookin' kids - both of them. I'll bet they learn a lot more than their grandpa Jim did when he went to Chicken Pre-school...I'll bet they become President when they grow up.
Post a Comment