Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Paul's b-day Dinner



Sunday night we had Brady,Karen, and Ryan come up for dinner to help us celebrate Paul's b-day. Brady and Ryan decided it was their job to ruff up McKay a little and teach him to become a real man. McKay was thrown across the room between his two uncles at illegal heights, then they would swing him in a blanket and throw him onto the couch. He loved every minute of it and wanted to keep doing it over and over. All the boys wanted a turn and pretty soon they were doing rocket launches off the blanket and some other crazy ride I don't remember. Brady and Karen gave Paul the best b-day present for our whole family. One night of free babysitting, Paul and I are excited, but the boys can hardly wait! For all of you family members of couldn't be here, we missed you lots!

2 comments:

Brady said...

Yeah, we are pretty cool.

Scott and Natalie said...

B and K I was thinking the same thing...