
Fall is a busy season at our house! With 2 boys in competition soccer and 1 in football, we are always on the go. But, I love going to their games. I took these pictures yesterday of our newest quarterback. Look at his form, I have to say, we may have the next Max Hall in the making! He is begging me to let him play tackle next year with the kids that are a year older then him...

One of my favorite memories this month was Logan went to Nursery for the first time in a very long time and liked it! After church he came home, crawled up on the swing on our front porch and took a snooze. Nursery had worn him out (which is hard to find something that does).


And of course, Paul's b-day! The kids and I got up early Sunday morning, decorated and made him breakfast. After church, we had a family dinner with the Edwards' and had one of Paul's favorite desserts, key lime pie.

And while I am talking about favorites I have to say I love all the scents of Fall, my pumpkin spice candle and my newest find, Ginger Vanilla lotion from Bath and Body Works. Yum! It seriously makes me happy to put it on every morning, you've got to smell it.
No comments:
Post a Comment