Sunday, March 16, 2008

The School Spelling Bee

I think I was the only Mom with two kids in the spelling bee, which made me twice as nervous as the other moms.  But, when it was all over, I was twice as proud of my boys.  Bryson and Garrett had both studied really hard and were ready to spell away.  They both did a great job, even though Bryson said "that is just what you're suppose to say, cause your my Mom".  
Here they are before the big spell off.  The boys learned a good lesson - "it doesn't matter who wins or lose, its how you play the game."  They were both great sports and I was very proud of them.

2 comments:

Brady and Karen said...

Gud jobb, giys!

Ryan Edwards said...

I love how Bryson looks so focused and Garrett is behind just chillin' like a villain!