
Tanner has been begging me for days to make "Christmas cookies", he even had written a recipe for me to follow. With a few changes to his recipe, we were able to make some delicious gingerbread cookies and decorate them. In the process I also found my new favorite kitchen tool - Betty Crocker decorator icing and tips - all ready to use, so much easier!



Here are some of our creations...

I wish I would have kept the camera out a little longer to get a picture of the last batch of gingerbread men. I should have guessed with all boys that "cute" gingerbread men are not in. The boys started purposely breaking off arms and legs, then making "blood" ooze from the break. The face were made to show the anguish the gingerbread man felt. These gingerbread men looked as if they had just survived World War 3. And you guess it, these are the gingerbread men that the boys wanted to share with a few of our neighbors. At least they tasted good!
2 comments:
Wait! We're talking about the 5 Ritchie boys right? They wouldn't do that! They're angels!
That is awesome.
Post a Comment