I was so excited to do a little Halloween dinner for my family this year! I told my neighbor what I was doing and asked her if I could borrow a strand of her Halloween lights...and look what I got! Janette came over that night and decorated for 3 hours while Paul and the boys were at the football game. This picture doesn't do it justice, with the strobe light and all the candles burning, it was pretty amazing!Because I spent awhile getting food ready, I had to be like Cory and get a few pictures before we ate. Here is one of our appetizers. . .
This is one of our desserts. . .
We invited the Chappell's over to celebrate with us, some of the kids dressed up for the party. Bryson was very excited to show off his "costume".
When it was time to begin, we dimmed the lights and got out the menu. I had the kids try to guess what each item on the menu was. They came up with some interesting names of their own. You can only imagine some of the names our boys came up with trying to gross out the girls.



4 comments:
I'll take the Bat Guano with Vampire Urine and a side of Crusty Wart Sticks! Admittedly, the decor was pretty sweet. Did you make sure to put up a curtain so no one saw you prepare the restaraunt (classic Mom and Dad).
-Brady
Wow Ang, I'm impressed. I too want some Bat Guano with Vampire Urine -- extra urine in fact. Mmmmmm.
Ok, you have put us to shame. I love the veggie dip!
Not too shabby Ang! We expect the same effort to be put into hosting Thanksgiving this year. :)
By the way, you decor was cool, but doesn't count if you get it "professionally done." B&K win the decorating contest. You can't beat ghosts flying around the ceiling fan.
Post a Comment