Mom and Dad asked us to go and decorate the graves will they are on their mission. They had even drawn out a map of where to locate the graves in the cemetary - of course I found the map a couple days after Memorial Day. Anyways, I was very proud of myself when we pulled into the Spanish Fork cemetary, I walked to the right graves without a problem. It was fun telling the boys a little bit about their great grandparents.Lehi cemetary was a different story. I thought for sure I knew where I was going. First off, we could find the cemetary. So, we had to asked two different people how to get there. Next, I couldn't find Grandma and Grandpa Edwards' grave. I called Dad twice and walked around in the cold wind trying to find it. After a while I was successful. But we didn't take any pictures because we were all freezing at this point and couldn't wait to get in the car.
After decorating the graves, we decided to take the boys to Cabella's (the new outdoor sporting goods store) in Lehi. The boys loved it (especially Paul). It is now right up there with Costco on his list. Paul found the cot he had been coveting that Jason Danley has on their campouts. The picture above is taken inside of the Aquarium tunnel. McKay's favorite part was the stuffed animals, especially the bears. He kept running over to them and growling.

No comments:
Post a Comment