
I can't believe my baby just turned two! McKay had a
fun birthday: going to soccer games and helping us work in the yard. The highlight of the day was when Brady and Karen came up for dinner.
The weather was so warm and nice! Paul decided to make tinfoil dinners for us all, and we had a picnic in the backyard.


McKay discovered STRAWBERRIES while I was making his birthday dessert (brownies with pudding and strawberries - very tasty - if anyone wants the recipe). Anyways, McKay went and found his own little step (our cooler) and stood on top forever eating strawberry after strawberry. He would spit out the green top on the floor in a nice little pile for Mommy to clean up, but because it was his birthday and I was busy with dinner, I let him enjoy his new discovery. What a tasty birthday treat!
McKay had fun opening his presents. He got a new sandbox to play in (his Daddy is so excited about cleaning up all the sand). But McKay's favorite gift was the dum-dum sucker that Garrett gave him. I don't think McKay really understood what all the fuss was about, but we all had a fun time pampering our little two year old. He is still our little baby and we all love him to pieces! Now, I guess its time to take away that bottle. . .

1 comment:
I miss little McKay - what a cute kid. I am glad you let him eat the strawberries.
Post a Comment