One ski pass = $56Ski Rentals=$15
Hot Chocolate for 5=$15
Instant Hand Warmers=$10
Skiing with my boys=PRICELESS
Look at the blizzard we were in at the top of the mountain! It was a -10 degrees when we started out, and it finally warmed up to about 8 degrees when we left. We had a great time despite the chilly weather and I was so impressed with the boys skiing abilities. Especially Paul, who skiied backwards half the time watching us and taking pictures and video clips.
Here we are taking a break and trying to warm up! Hot Chocolate never tastes so good, it was well worth the $3 a cup!
Here I am trying to find some way to keep my toes warm. I finally put instant hand warmers under my toes, and it worked wonders. Now, trying to put those stupid ski boots back on...
I couldn't keep up with the boys at all, and I know I slowed them down. Bryson kept saying, "Mom, you keep doing the pizza (snow plow), you need to do the french fry(skis together)." They were very patient with me and had a lot of fun showing me all of their tricks! This morning, however, I woke very sore.

2 comments:
Wow Angela, look at you, you little hot momma!
Ang you forgot the coat to add to your list of things that you bought. Remember, I helped you pick that out.
Post a Comment