Bryson has really been looking out for his little brother. He has prepped him all summer with tips about first grade and what you really need to know. Its so nice to have an older sibling pave the way for you (yes, bros, thats what I did for all of you too).
Bryson is loving third grade and is so excited about this year. His best friends are in his class and he was accepted in to the gifted and talented program that they start in third grade. So, he will be doing that two days a week too.I am actually excited to get back into a routine again. Tanner is missing his brothers terribly and thinks school is way too long. The day gets especially boring when McKay takes his nap. But, I am enjoying having a little more one on one time with Tanner. He is keeping me busy with all of his "projects" he wants to make. Tanner will be extremely excited to start preschool in a couple weeks.
There is something about this season...a bouquet of freshly sharpened pencils that makes me smile...(anyone who knows what movie this is from? . . . it is one of my all-time favorites!) Stay tuned to fine out the answer!

4 comments:
Angela, c'mon, the only path you paved for us was one that ended at a shopping mall.
It is scary that I know, but here is the answer (I'm expecting a big prize for getting it right) -- YOU'VE GOT MAIL!
And yes, you sure did lead us on paths. Usually late at night and across railroad tracks to go spy on Paul.
I don't think I ever took first grade, they never thought I would pass so they didn't dare send me. I fooled them and graduated from kindergarden with 'honors'. My mother was so proud.
It is fun to watch 'our' kids progress in their adventures of life. Keep the postings coming.
This is my second time trying to make a comment. I lost the first one.
Sure love those two school boys. It made me think back to those exciting times in life. I know you mean Angela, I always was very ready for school to start so that life would have some order and a routine.
Does Tanner play with Jackson and Madison . . . .do I need to find him a friend or two? It's hard being left at home when more exciting things are going on.
Sure love you all,
Mom in Ghana OX
Post a Comment