Saturday, July 23, 2005

Hiking Stewart Falls

I know we are not the most dedicated bloggers, unlike some of you out there...but, wait till you have four kids! However, I am excited to really figure this thing out and someday be as good as Cory and Kristen or Brady and Karen!
We hiked the Edwards family way to Stewart Falls on the the fourth of July with our friends, the Chappells. When I say the Edwards family way, I mean our secret little short cut. Everything is so green up in the Sundance area this year! There was lots of water from all the rain and snow we've had this year. Infact, the boys had a blast jumping (then just walking through all the streams). The waterfall was in full force and we had fun getting sprayed at the bottom of the falls and cooling off!
I know some of you maybe looking at this saying, I thought Paul and Angela had 4 boys, not 5... we brought our cousin Caden Clyde along with us! And if you can't see McKay, he is sitting up in his backpack on Paul's back, loving the ride!

No comments: